PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Friday, February 25, 2011

A Message of Solidarity with Workers + It’s the War Economy, Duh! by Cindy Sheehan http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2011/02/25/a-message-of-solidarity-with-workers-from-cindy-sheehan/

Working women and men, I stand with you, because I am one of you!Some people call me the “Peace Mom,” because of my unwavering work and stand for peace. In 2004, my son Casey made the ultimate sacrifice for war profiteering and imperial hubris; he was only in the Army because he wanted to take pressure off of his family for college tuition. Because I am one of you, I know that working women and men make substantial sacrifices every day of their lives.

No comments: