PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Monday, March 29, 2010

Indonesian Army Threatens to Arrest U.S. Journalist Over Assassinations Report 

http://mostlywater.org/indonesian_army_threatens_arrest_us_journalist_over_assassinations_report

In response to my report revealing their assassinations of political activists (see posting of March 21, 2010), the US-backed Indonesian armed forces (TNI) are threatening to have me arrested, presumably on criminal defamation charges. (See Markus Junianto Sihaloho & Nurdin Hasan, Jakarta Globe, "Indonesian Military Threatens Legal Action Over Aceh Party Killings Claims.")

I welcome this threat from TNI, a force which has murdered many hundreds of thousands, and challenge them to arrest me so that we can face-off in open court. I will be glad to stand in court before the Indonesian public and detail TNI's role in numerous tortures, disappearances, massacres and assassinations.I would welcome the opportunity to enter a formal, public legal proceeding which would afford the opportunity to question TNI Generals under oath.

If given such a chance I would also attempt to call US personnel as witnesses, and question US military, CIA, State Department, and White House officials about their support for TNI. I would ask these Americans why they have given weapons, training and money to TNI, even as they have seen that force repeatedly kill civilians.

No comments: