PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Friday, April 12, 2013

[ed notes;dear readers,i am not at full capacity nort even half,id say more like 2% ,sorry..im having huge format issues,and browser issues as well..to give you an idea of how agravvating this is,know it took me half an hour just to write this here =( anway since im super busy with my physical therapy(due to few fractured ribs),i dont have time to fix this fast enough..anyway no browsers but safari work for me(i tried ie,opera,firefox and many more..none are good for my system..only safari,however they(apple)has discpntinued their updates to windows..anyway too many details,suffice to say,ill try to have this remedied over next two weeks,so i can resume my normal blogging activities at full capacity..bear with me..when its ready ill unload massively ,until then ill try to post a few here and there(wich each post taking me like half hour(ridicullous,aggravating,driving me nuts) Peace unto you all..

No comments: