PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chile holds Pakistani over explosive at U.S. embassy http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64A2RF20100511?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

A Chilean judge ordered a Pakistani man to be held under an anti-terrorism law Tuesday after he was arrested in the U.S. embassy in Chile with traces of explosive on him.The man, identified as Muhammad Saif-ur-Rehman Khan by the U.S. State Department, was arrested Monday at the embassy in Santiago.A police source said the explosive was Tetryl, a compound used as a booster to help detonate explosive charges, adding the traces were found on his documents and mobile telephone.

A senior State Department official said Khan, a 28-year-old student who had been in Chile for four months, was invited to the embassy to be told his visa for the United States was being revoked.Khan denied any wrongdoing and criticized the United States.

"I have nothing to do with bombs. I have nothing to do with terrorists. I don't have a beard. I am an articulate man, I'm a working man, I'm a student here, I'm doing an internship in a hotel," Khan told reporters."They (the United States) just want to cover up their shame and guilt for what they have done or are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan," he said. "I have nothing to do with any chemicals. I have never seen anything like this in my life."

comment-this reeks of false flag ill be looking for discrepencies in official channels down in chile ,stay tuned for updates....

No comments: