PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

US Soldier Ordered to Leave Children Behind http://presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=125325&sectionid=3510203

'A US soldier who tried to help injured Iraqi civilians after a US apache strike says his superior ordered him not to tend to the injured children on the scene. Ethan McCord, a US infantry soldier, was one of the six troopers who were dispatched to the scene after the apache helicopters killed a dozen people, including two Reuters staff, in Baghdad.

"When I came on the scene I saw the bodies, I could hear a child crying, so the crying was coming from the van so I immediately went up to the van and when I looked inside I saw a girl who's about three years of age, she had a belly wound, and glass in her eyes and in her hair," McCord told Press TV in an exclusive interview on Sunday. "The team leader who was standing there told me I needed to stop worrying about these motherfucking kids," said McCord, a father of two.'

No comments: