PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Sunday, September 30, 2012

American Author Praises Iranian President’s “Worthwhile Public Diplomacy”
Lawrence Davidson, a renowned American author, political commentator and professor of history at the West Chester University was one of those who had the opportunity to meet President Ahmadinejad in New York’s Hotel Warwick.“My impression of President Ahmadinejad was completely the opposite of …the Western designed propaganda image against him. In the meeting I attended the president showed himself to be a quiet spoken idealist – someone who is quite knowledgeable and thoughtful,” said Davidson in an interview with Fars News Agency.A: My impression of President Ahmadinejad was completely the opposite of his public image in the West. That image is of a mad, loudmouthed warmonger. It is, of course, a Western designed propaganda image. In the meeting I attended the president showed himself to be a quiet spoken idealist –someone who is quite knowledgeable and thoughtful. I am sure that, like most leaders, he shapes his approach to his audience, but the contrast between the man who spoke to us and his public image in the West was striking.When I received the invitation to this event I was both surprised and pleased. About a year after Ahmadinejad came to office I had applied for a visa to go to Iran to attend a human rights conference in Qom, but was turned down. I don’t know what sort of list I was on to be rejected, but I guess being allowed to attend this event means there is no longer much of a problem. So, maybe I will be able to visit Iran again soon
[ED NOTES;GREAT INTERVIEW,DUE TO LACK OF SPACE,ILL LET YOU CLICK LINK AND ACCESS ALL OF IT YOUIRSELVES..

No comments: