PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Friday, June 3, 2011

A Jordanian official at AIPAC conference http://www.shoah.org.uk/2011/06/04/a-jordanian-official-at-aipac-conference/

“So I was listening to AIPAC’s roll call of attendees at their conference. I was surprised to hear a Jordanian representative in attendance. His name is Sufyan Qudah. So I emailed the Jordanian embassy and asked the Ambassador for a response. I did not get a response so I called the embassy a few moments ago and they told me Qudah no longer works there.He’s a former employee and left 5-6 years ago and the lady on the phone doesn’t know where he works for now. This sounds fishy. The night of the roll call event was the night Harry Reid, Zio-Nazi Netanyahu and others Zionist spoke where they claimed on a Jewish State, united Jerusalem and the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.I wouldn’t be surprised if Qudah (as Jordan’s representative) gave a standing ovation.”

No comments: