‘The Real News’ vs. The Real Truth From Omission to Non-Denial Denials
On November 5 I published a piece on David Swanson’s well-made case in an interview on voting independent, with a few deservedly strong words on ‘The Real News’ sharing common characteristics with way-too-many pseudo or semi-alternative news outlets backed by the same-alphabet-soup of foundation backers and tainted by the same-divisive & destructive-partisanship. You can watch the interview clip in question and read my commentary here.This morning I received a rant-full and long-winded e-mail from Mr. Paul Jay- the founder and host of this not very real ‘Real News’ network- filled with lawsuit threats against me, poorly-argued points, omitted facts, non-denial denials, and a few plain old lies. Per his request and happily I just posted his e-mail response in the comment section of my commentary post here. Okay, now I want to further highlight and elaborate on my factual statements and assessment of Mr. Jay and his enterprise ironically (and uncreatively) called ‘The Real News.’ In order to do this I am going to take one point at a time, put each in context, provide real examples and parallels, and let you assess each one’s validity. Read more ?
Elmo Sold mRNA Jabs to Your Toddler. Now They Are “Off-Label.”
-
How Sesame Street, CNN, and federal health officials turned a children’s
vaccine campaign into a one-way lesson in trust. By Sayer Ji | September
30, 2026 ...
16 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment