PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Terrorist Confesses Sabotage against Syrian Radio-TV
 A member of the armed opposition groups in Syria gave details in front of national TV cameras about how he placed bombs in the Radio and Television General Director's office, resulting in serious damages in 2012. The terrorist attack, occurred in August 6, 2012, on the 3rd floor of the building, caused injures in 4 employees and damaged equipment, accessories, roofs and windows.Mahmoud Mohamed Hassan said last night, in a special TV program that he used to work as technician in the Section of Assembly at Syria Drama and Nour Al-Sham channels, before being arrested for a series of crimes.An amnesty was decreed; he was released and was contacted by an opposition leader in the town of Jedeidet Artouz, where he lived, who asked him to blow the facilities in exchange for a million Syrian pounds (about $10,000 USD), a false passport and trip, residence and work abroad with his family.He explained that the instructions for the attack came from Saudi Arabia, and that the leader gave him two cans of refreshing drink full with an explosive transparent liquid to introduce them inside the facilities, with the warning of not opening them.Hassan referred he later received two packs of cigarettes that contained the detonators."I put them inside my private closet at work, I remained there until three in the morning, but many times I stayed until dawn, because at that time there was not transport to return home," he said.At two in the morning of August 6, I called the individual that contacted me and he gave me the instructions to connect the detonators to the two cans, he added.He placed the first bomb can in one of the assembly sets and the second behind a computer."At 08:00 am I abandoned the building and half hour after arriving at my house, my wife told me that an explosion had taken place, so I quickly called my colleagues to know about them and to congratulated them for not being hurt", the terrorist said.On Thursday, another special program broadcast the confessions of Basel Mohamad Al Ali, another extremist responsible for the explosion of Al-Ikhbariya channel on June 27, 2012.This terrorist murdered several reporters and employees of the Damascus-based television network and looted the facility before dynamiting the building and destroying it totally.

No comments: