PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"I am one of the thousands of Colombians kidnapped by govt and thrown in jail in order to quash the protest": Huber Ballesteros http://www.pacocol.org/index.php/noticias/6011-soy-uno-de-los-miles-de-colombianos-secuestrados-en-la-carcel-para-acallar-la-protesta-huber-ballesteros
via Liliana Ximena
From the jail of La Picota(us funded prison for political prisioners who denounce us puppet colombian govt) in Bogota, where he is being held more than one week ago, the directing of the Huber Ballesteros CUT sent a message of courage and a voice of encouragement to the Colombian social protest political prisoners."From my current status, political prisoner, kidnapped by the regime of anti-democratic, unpatriotic and sellout of the Santos Government and the Colombian bourgeoisie who did not have but another formula other then arresting me for crimes that I have never committed except sitting next to brave Trade Union and popular leaders", he said through telephone call.Ballesteros has been charged with relations with the Farc, without evidence and awaits for a trial where he can prove his innocence. "I am only one of thousands of Colombians and in Colombia we are hostages in Colombian prisons, put there to silence the social protest".It refers to those who suffer from their current condition, "my voice of encouragement from jail the Picota,is for them, my greetings and my admiration". And manifests, as directors of Fensuagro and one of the leaders of agrarian unemployment, which continues to support the national mobilization since their closure, "I'm still here, I don't know for how long, however, since my current condition I will continue raising my voice of protest", because it considered that the Government "nor even so, with excessive repression, has it been able to stop protests".
[ed notes:la picota prison was funded and built by usa...it serves washington because many imprisoned there,are big critics of us policy wich has devastated Colombia.The conditions in Picota are abysmal!! Colombia's Most Notorious Prison: La Modelo Aka La Picota ... Some of the funds for the new jails have been provided by the U.S. government http://crimialjustice.blogspot.com/2009/09/colombias-most-notorious-prison-la_20.html


No comments: