PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Sunday, December 23, 2012


Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has issued the following statement on US
President Barack Obama's nomination of US Senator (D-Massachusetts) John
Kerry to succeed Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/12/21/remarks-president-nomination-senator-john-kerry-secretary-state
"I welcome the nomination of John Kerry to the post of US Secretary of
State. Kerry has considerable experience and is a known supporter of the
security of the State of Israel. John Kerry and I have been friends for many
years

http://www.pmo.gov.il/English/MediaCenter/Events/Pages/eventkerry010310.aspx
I very much appreciated the fact that six months ago, after my father passed
away, he came to visit me during the week of mourning. I look forward to
working together with him."

No comments: