400 US surface-to-air missiles were 'STOLEN' from Libya during the Benghazi attack, claims whistleblower
● A former U.S. Attorney who represents whistle-blowers with knowledge of what happened when armed militants attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya last year says 400 surface-to-air missiles were 'taken from Libya' during the attack, and that the U.S. intelligence community is terrified they might be used to shoot down airliners.● Joe diGenova, whose wife Victoria Toensing – a former deputy assistant attorney general – also represents Benghazi witnesses and others with knowledge of the terror attack, told WMAL radio that the loss of those missiles is also one the reason the U.S. State Department shut down 19 embassies across the Middle East last week.
[ed notes;i dont buy last sentence highligthed
US-EU-Russia tensions spill over to Ukraine - By M K Bhadrakumar | Indian Punchline | December 17, 2017 The decision by the European Union countries at their summit in Brussels on Thursday to extend th...
27 minutes ago